Ways To Use Formative for Math!

webinar
math

Hi @Math_Educators and all,
You are invited to join @david and myself for a Virtual Learning Session: Ways To Use Formative For Math! @ Fri Nov 10, 2017 2pm - 2:30pm (PST) 5 pm - 5:30 (EST).

I will share a few ways that I use Formative in my math class and then open the floor for questions or tips from you! You can watch and submit questions or comments during the broadcast by using YouTube’s chat feature at this link http://bit.ly/formativemathwebinar

We are recording the session and I will post the link for the recording here after the broadcast. You can post your response to the recording directly on this thread.

I look forward to sharing my Formatives with you! See you there!

Update: Watch the full webinar below!

@Math_Educators

I am so excited to join you for this Dean and to help all our @Math_Educators connect! I know that together, we can find awesome, new ways to support students.

@d.vendramin Planning on being there and looking forward to it!

Hey @Math_Educators ! Just a reminder that this is going down tomorrow!

tenor

Me too looking forward to sharing and hearing how others are using Formative:+1:

@d.vendramin: I really liked your presentation and I will share this with my math department. I like how you talked through the process of how you make it more engaging and immediate for the students. Great job.

Thank you! I look forward to sharing this with my department!

Awesome Let me know if you have any questions