Tracker:select units, or specific formatives to see in tracker

It would be helpful if there was a way to select which cooldowns I wanted to show in the tracker, or be able to organize them by folder, or when they were assigned. We use cooldowns for exit tickets each day, and leave them open for students to make corrections to. With some students being virtual and some in class, it would be helpful for me to sort the tracker to only have certain goformatives on it. So if I wanted to check Unit 6, Lessons 1-3 then I could select that on the tracker and not have too much data. I know a work around is to download the tracker and then delete all of the ones I do not need to see, but that is very time consuming.

Hi there
I am not sure if this will work for you but you can assign the formative as different, ie benchmark, classwork etc and then you can just track each of these separately. I use this to separate different sort of skills

Thank you for this tip. I have started doing this for this unit and it is very helpful. I wish there was a way to “create” a type so I could label by Unit. Perhaps soon in the future! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes! Please let’s all request custom “types” so we can customize the Tracker view. I could totally use this feature as well!