Spicing up maps

I have included a basic assignment (one question) that I do in my classroom. Usually we do this with paper and markers but I am trying to become 1:1 in my room. It is for 9th graders in geography and may seem trivial but besides Quizlet, is there anything else I can do to this assignment to make it more fun?! Keep in mind, I am not tech savvy at all!

Thanks in advance!

Clone Code: YHYGUZ

4 Likes

Why don’t you upload it as a pdf and set the markers on the pdf with numbers 1-12? With this you can auto correct it with Formative.

1 Like

I don’t know how to do that but I will look into it. Thanks!

1 Like

Figured it out! Thanks!

1 Like

Here you are: https://goformative.com/clone/EABXHU :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @sduncan

Quizizz is a fun gamified platform that my learners thoroughly enjoy as it’s competitive (ranks the players) and you can have various memes that pop up following correct and incorrect answers. You can even use your own memes (e.g. photos of staff and students) in order to maximise learner engagement.

What is particularly useful about Quizizz is the statistics it churns out for you (e.g. longest time taken on a particular question, highest averages and time taken to answer) which can be exported to Google Sheets.

Let me know if you need any help or guidance getting started and I’d love to know how you find it!

Ant

3 Likes

Thank you for this. I have looked into it and I really like it! Definitely another interactive way to get the basic info across. I can’t wait to try it! Thanks again!

2 Likes