Share Where You Are From!

Thanks for joining our info session about becoming Formative certified yesterday. It was great to meet you and it’s a pleasure to help welcome you into our community. I think it’s really cool how you dived right into using technology in your first year of teaching. We definitely have some fellow MS users in our community like @yazelj & @loliveira and I encourage you to check out these topic :

Also, I am glad to hear that you are looking into new ways to assess students with Formative this year. I definitely encourage you to check out fellow HS writing teacher @annika.ring 's webinar on how she uses Formative in her classroom:

I was able to add a marker today. But you have to click that you want to edit. It doesn’t come up automatically. Maybe that’s a step that people aren’t taking?

I really enjoy seeing where everyone is from. Would love to use this to connect with others!

Thank you so much for the heads up! I had no idea that step was missing and just added it in! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying see where fellow community members are from! If you have any ideas of how we can leverage this map or anything else to help connect people, we’d love to hear your ideas :slight_smile:

Also, I enjoyed checking out your pin! We are glad to have educators from Wisconsin who’ve found our community!

Done mine. I’m from Malaysia.

Just joined the map! :fleur_de_lis: