Re-using questions

La idea de un banco de preguntas me parece excelente y además muy necesaria.
Y si además pudiéramos compartir formularios entre diferentes usuarios y así poder incrementar el banco de preguntas…el cielo es el límite

4 Likes

Me parece una excelente alternativa. Uso formularios muy seguido, podría aportar una que otra idea

Saludos

3 Likes

@jtrigoso Thanks! We noted your feedback! I’d also love to hear any other ideas you have as well!

¡Gracias! ¡Notamos sus comentarios! ¡También me encantaría escuchar cualquier otra idea que tengas!

1 Like

A question bank or question copy feature would be very helpful!

3 Likes

Thanks Claire! I noted that you’d like this as well!

1 Like

Yes! Would also like to be able to copy answer choices. For example: giving an assessment about whether a given sentence is an example of a simile, metaphor, personification, etc. I would like to be able to make it multiple choice and copy the answer choice set to the next question instead of retyping the same answer choices to each question.

1 Like

Have you considered duplicating the question? After duplicating it, you can simply tweak it as necessary! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@david That works fine with “normal” questions. However, if you have the questions in an uploaded pdf it won’t work:

2 Likes

I wish it too:-) Even the possibillity to duplicate a question in a formative loke in google forms:

1 Like

@michael.lutz thanks! I’ve noted that you want this.
@florianmaechler Currently you can duplicate a question in a formative as long as it’s not on top of a document. Does this suffice or were you looking for something else on top of this that Google Forms provides?

1 Like

I mean to copy the possible answers in a multiple choice question to another.

1 Like

If you duplicate questions then the answer choices are duplicated as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

had not considered this. thanks!

3 Likes

Exactly! That’s the problem!!! Thank you Michael!!! I want duplicate the questions and answers in an uploaded pdf…:Please do that!!!

3 Likes

I noted that you’d like this as well! Thanks for helping @michael.lutz !

2 Likes

I use the duplicating feature a lot. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Any news? It wopuld be veeeeeery cooool, if i could finally reuse single questions/ multiple choice answers:-)

2 Likes

We have yet to add this! In general, we announce features over our site and via our Twitter page so please watch out for updates :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see this is from 2017 is this now a feature? If so it would be extremely helpful to know how I can do this. I have several assignments I want to pull questions from to create a quiz without rewriting all of them.

1 Like

See this: Merging Assessments from the Library

1 Like