Level 1: Introduction

Hi! My name is Sarah Nash. I am a 6th grade Reading/ELA teacher at Dover Middle School. This is my second year using Formative in the classroom, and I absolutely love it!

Hi! My name is Charis Shattuck. I teach 7th Grade English Language Arts at a charter school in Roxboro, NC. I have been using GoFormative for 5-6 years now. It is my #1 tool and my students almost always head to GoFormative when I mention an assignment. I love how responsive the folks at GF are with making updates and changes that reflect teacher needs and feedback. I don’t know why it has taken me so long to do the certification, but I’m excited to be officially GoFormative certified.

Hi! My name is Jeanne Porter. I am a Global History and Psychology teacher at Dover High School in Dover Plains, NY. This is my first year using Formative and I really enjoy it. I started to incorporate Formative as an instructional tool towards the end of the school year, I can’t wait to transform some of my earlier lessons next year to use in the classroom! I can’t wait to be GoFormative certified and look forward to completing Power Level II next!