Level 1 Certification - Introduction Post

Hello everyone!

My name is Bill, and I’m an English teacher in Massachusetts. I’ve been using Formative since December, and it has become a significant part of my daily workflow.

I’m part of a small group of early adopters at my school, and we’re all very excited whenever we see updates and new features. When I discovered this certification program, I thought it was an excellent opportunity to jump in, learn more, and hopefully provide feedback.

Hi

My name is Michelle and I am an instructional technology coach for my district. Before that I taught middle school science to 6th and 7th graders for 24 years. I have been using Formative for about 4 years. I am super excited about sharing Formative with more teachers and all of the features included.

Greetings, Fellow Formative Teachers!

My name is Jess Nies, and I am a Digital Curriculum Technology Integration TOSA in Oregon. I started using Formative a couple of years ago and continue to love it! It has made my assessments so much easier and engaging for students! It’s a joy to get to share that joy and knowledge with our secondary schools. I especially love the rubrics integrated into questions now that help with our district work of equitable grading systems.

Best of luck on your journey to Formative Certification and a great 2021-2022 school year!

Hello Everyone-

My name is Alaina and I am an instructional technology coach. Our district is just beginning to use formative. I will be providing training for teachers throughout the district.

I’m a part of a team of about 12 members that serve as the technology instructional coaches for the district. I look forward to all the great things formative has to offer to students and staff.

Hi everyone,

My name is Gina. I am a science teacher in VA. I have been using Formative since 2019. I love how I can use it for a variety of functions in any of my classes.

Hello everyone! My name is Cynthia and I use Formative both as a teacher, but also as part of my role as the technology integration coach. I love Formative and its many, many uses! The continued updates and features makes this a one-stop-shop for teachers.