Immediate feedback at the same time the student gets the right answers, like in GoogleForms

I have been using GoogleForms till now and just started with formative. I really like all the possiblities but, as far as I could see, there is no way to give immediate automatic feedback to the students. When a student submits, I would like to be able for him/her to get an immediate feedback, that I entered when making the formative, of how to come to the right answer as I do in GoogleForms. Is this already possible? And if not, could it be created?
Thanks!

2 Likes

When you assign your formative, adjust the settings to “instantly” -

Anything in the “answer key” will be autograded and visible to students as they are completing the work. However, I invite you to read this thread about the perils of immediate vs. after student submits or when closed.

1 Like

The best thing is that you edit or add to the answer list once you’ve assigned the formative to your students.

Personally, I only allow my students to see the answers after they have submitted.

1 Like

It’s different in Google Forms. It’s not about whether the answer is right or wrong, but the ability for the students to get comments as to WHY the answer is wrong/links to resources only if the answer is wrong