How to create the standards you tag, Common Standards Project/Common Curriculum

Happy Friday Formative Community!!

We are so excited to bring you a special edition Tips & Tricks session this week! :smile:

I have 2 special guests lined up. Our very own Jill will be hosting alongside Janelle from the Common Standards Project/Common Curriculum. Jill and Janelle are going to give us a behind the scenes look into the process of adding the standards educators can tag in formatives.

You can watch it live or later here: http://bit.ly/2GHdAlN Wednesday, February 28, 3:00pmPST/6:00pmEST

If you are interested in being a guest, the spots are limited…and trust me, you won’t want to miss out on this one! Message me (Nicole) here on the Community, or email me at nicole@goformative.com to grab a spot as a guest on this special Tips & Tricks session!

5 Likes

I wonder if anyone else is from an IBPYP school and would like to collaborate on creating a math scope and sequence to share on GoFormative?

2 Likes

Hi @niko! Thanks for posting your question here :slight_smile: I am not an IBPYP expert. You may want to add this as a stand alone post in our General Use category. I feel like this is a great question, and opportunity for collaboration!

Thanks again Niko!

2 Likes

I greatly appreciate that the formative team has taken the time to include a variety of standards. This is extremely helpful when providing SBR grades at the end of the quarter. The tracker portion of formative is also a huge help, but having the standards to connect with our created formatives are fantastic! I also love that we can find the standards in multiple ways!!

2 Likes

On behalf of our team, thank you for saying that Sarah! Shout out to @Jill_Nyahay for managing the process of getting standards added to Formative! If anyone wants their region’s standards added to Formative, message me and we can get things started!

1 Like