Happy 1 Year Anniversary 🎆

Dear @new_members @informed_members @Certified_Educators !

It’s been 1 year since we opened the doors to our Community Center and started to connect educators who are using Formative across the globe. In that time, you all have inspired us in so many ways.

We believe that at the base of what makes this community great is your willingness to learn and collaborate with other educators to do what’s best for your students. It’s been perpetually energizing to see how you all have helped each other use Formative and continue to improve your practices as educators. On top of that, we are constantly awe-struck by the level to which you all are willing to support one another and graciously share what you have to give. Your passion for doing what’s best for not only your students but ALL students inspires us to continue to do what we can to help.

Throughout this experience, we’ve also gotten to connect with many of you personally, build strong relationships together, and understand what’s important to you as educators. It’s this understanding that has empowered us to continue to meaningfully innovate Formative.

Thank you for being a part of our community and continuing to unlock the potential of this space. Whatever lies ahead, we are and will remain honored to work with you all to help students learn.

:clap::clap::clap:

Wow! Only a year? Thank you for your faithfulness to bring an authentic platform for timely discussions and safe spaces for teachers to grow in the Community Center at Formative. I appreciate you @david

It’s been awesome to be a part of this community. Being able to share has been key to renewing my enthusiasm in this profession, after 25 + years of teaching! I keep telling everybody about Formative, it is the best platform out there.
Thank you David for being our constant “encourager-in chief”. Lots to be grateful for this year!:slight_smile:

Wow!! One year and already all these great things have happened. Can’t wait to see what all is happening and changing next year.:grinning:

Feel so great for being part of this awesome community.