Guided Reading Formatives?

Hi Everyone!

I am searching for some formatives that would be good for my guided reading lessons with my ESL 8 class. I would love any formatives, even to use as examples/guides.

Thanks!

Dean

I can share some with you. Also, look at Achieve the Core. They have great lessons that you can break down into Formatives. Here is one I used from Achieve the Core and I liked how it guided them as they read with the questions:T9VA2A

3 Likes

@Lisa_Scumpieru Thank you so much for the Achieve the Core site info!! I am amazed at the standards aligned resources this site offers!! I signed up, and am going to have some fun looking through the lesson examples and free documents. I will definitely be trying my hand at transforming some of the premade documents in Formative. I love that each lesson gives you the standards relative to that topic, and that it is free :slight_smile:

Is the above code a formative share code by chance? I tried to pull it up in my account and it says the code was not found. I would love to view what you put together using the Achieve the Core site.

Thanks again for this resource Lisa!!

Dean

1 Like

Try this code: https://goformative.com/clone/DFBLMW, so sorry. I was saving another code for something else.

3 Likes

@Lisa_Scumpieru, sorry for the delayed response! I just had a chance to check your formative out…and I want to say THANK YOU!! I can see how the questions guide the comprehension process, then flow into the writing process, making it all come together. Thank you again for this! I am going to try my hand at making a formative based off of materials from Achieve the Core this week…it’s a goal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Dean,

Here is another idea as well!

http://help.goformative.com/build-a-formative/add-content/embed

2 Likes

Hi @Smkendal! I read what you attached on how to embed using formative. Are you suggesting I embed some guided reading activities? Do you have any sites you recommend?

Thanks!

Dean

1 Like

What are the other options?