GoFormative needs a search function

@informed_members @Certified_Educators

A while back, there was a thread for search your own formatives, but unfortunately nothing happened.

https://discuss.goformative.com/t/search-your-own-formatives/3525

With content shifting grade level or being cycled through, being able to search formatives is a desperate need for me. I’m in the pit of despair, recreating things from scratch that I know I have because it is faster than trying to sift through all the formatives I have, even though they are arranged in folders by grade level and topic.

The same need arises when I am looking for formatives that I have created and that someone from my PLN asks me for as examples of how to use Formative.

I do not think I am alone in this need. Please add your voice to this thread so we can present a united front.

Yes, yes, yes, please! Prettyplease! Cheers from Switzerland.

As I get more of Formatives I too have recreated one that I later find I have already made cause I couldn’t find it before.

Dawn

I second this nomination. LOL For awhile, I could open a folder and CTRL+F and it would highlight that word in the title. Now that doesn’t even work. :confused:Being able to ‘tag’ formatives with key concepts or phrases would be VERY helpful.

I couldn’t agree more! I would love this!

Thank you all for chiming in here. Some great news is that a search bar for teachers and students is something we’re actively working on as we speak.

I don’t have an ETA that I give but I will be sure to send an update once its ready.

Students can search! Teachers will be able to soon.