#FormativeSummit

multi-disciplinary

Happy Friday Formative community!

I just wanted to give you an early heads up that we are going to be hosting our first ever #FormativeSummit this fall (October 19th-27th)! It’s a free, virtual summit where you’ll get to learn great teaching ideas from other thought leaders in education…on your own time! If you want to learn more, you can click here to access the event page and enter the password, “formative”. Once you are in, you can also pre-register to secure your spot before we publicly announce the event on Monday!

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to post them below or message me and I’ll be sure to follow up quickly!

@new_members @informed_members @Certified_Educators :formativecertified:

Just finished signed up for it

Woot woot! Glad to have you onboard!

tenor

Amazing idea :bulb: David!

Another opportunity for growthgrowth

@Andrew_MacLean @myersl thank you so much for encouragement! We are excited engage in this new learning experience with all of you!

We just announced #FormativeSummit on Twitter. It would awesome if you could click here to like and re-tweet the announcement! Thanks in advance for helping us spread the word :raised_hands:

Over 500 educators have now signed up for #FormativeSummit! Thank you everyone for continuing to spread the word! If you are on Twitter, you can help us share the news by liking and re-tweeting this:

In case you missed it, here’s copy you can use to email your colleagues about #FormativeSummit! And below is a poster and some copy that you can use for sharing your attendance on social media :slight_smile:

I am excited to be attending @goformative’s #FormativeSummit - a FREE, virtual edu conference happening this fall! I can’t wait to learn innovative teaching ideas from an amazing line-up of educators! Who is with me?? Learn more and sign up here: bit.ly/formativesummit

Thanks for continuing to spread the word everyone!