Exploring The Formative Community!

webinar

Hey @new_members @informed_members @Certified_Educators :formative:

I had the pleasure of hosting a webinar with Formative Certified Educators @Dawn_Frier1 and @d.vendramin about the Formative Community Center and Certification program. In it, we explain the major aspects of them, we share our favorite parts, and we reflect upon our experiences!

If you are new to the Community Center and want to learn more, I highly encourage you to watch it! And if you have been with us for a while, I think the webinar serves as a nice reminder of what makes this place special!

You can watch it below and also make a copy of the slides in case you’d like to use them to present as well! After watching the webinar, we encourage you to reply with any thoughts and questions that you have!

Lastly, feel free to share this webinar with your colleagues who might be interested in joining the community :slight_smile:

Another great conversation. Easy to talk about the great atmosphere and opportunities in the community. Great PLN full of great conversations and people.

This webinar has been a very helpful overview. I like the idea of “slow chats” and using the platform to get to know students better. I also like that teachers have a voice in the development of the platform. As end users, they are most familiar with what they need.

Thanks for the feedback, @Christina_Chin! We are so happy you enjoyed it!