Embedding with Quizlet!

multi-disciplinary
webinar

Happy Wednesday Community!! This Friday, October 27 from 2:00-2:20 PM PST, I will be leading a virtual learning session on embedding with Quizlet. I am eager to show you how to create a new study set, and embed various Quizlet interactive activities into your formatives. Come prepared to create and embed your very own study set :slight_smile:

I’m going to be broadcasting our virtual learning session on Google Hangouts On Air and will share a YouTube link you can use to watch the session live. Don’t worry if you can’t attend! After the session, I will post the video in this thread for views, thoughts, and comments :wink:

If you didn’t get a chance to earn your First Virtual Learning Session Badge, now’s your chance!

Update: Watch the full webinar below!

15 Likes

Happy Thursday Formative Community!!

Here is the link that you can use tomorrow at 2:00pm PST to view the Virtual Learning Session on Embedding with Quizlet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cKZ6C7Y5YQ

You can also join the Live Broadcast Hangout with me tomorrow by clicking on this link: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/yg2llz24fjeabdo2hbe2pt4izye

Remember you can leave any questions, comments, feedback, etc. in this thread before, during, or after the Virtual Learning Session too :wink: If you are trying to earn your “First Virtual Learning Session” Badge, this is where you can leave your feedback.

I can’t wait to share how to embed study sets using Quizlet!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see it! I’ll have to watch the recording, but it’s on my list now! Thanks, Nicole!

4 Likes

@Lisa_Scumpieru Awesome!! Thank you!! I can’t wait to hear any feedback you have after watching too! This is my very first Live Broadcast Virtual Learning Session ever :smile: I’m excited!!

4 Likes

This looks great Nicole! Do you mind if I share the youtube link with my colleagues?

3 Likes

You are going to rock this Nicole! Can’t wait to learn about embedding Quizlet!

3 Likes

Updated Broadcast Link: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ytl/kDu60QISZz0M9IxI9O0GhmOdS09BP1BAKA4sxkp3W8A=?hl=en_US

Sorry! Hope you can make it in still!

3 Likes

Thanks @Jason_Ngo!! Please share away!! I look forward to many more Virtual Learning Sessions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @david!! I really appreciate your support :smile: You rock!!

3 Likes

@nicole I just watched your video on embedding Quizlet into a Formative. I will be starting “Antigone” in a few weeks and think that some of the dramatic and tragedy elements might work best on a Quizlet with it embedded into a Formative. Thanks for the great idea!

Lisa

5 Likes

Awesome @Lisa_Scumpieru!! I’m so glad you liked it…and got some use out of it too :smile: I would love to see what you end up creating…I adore the formatives you have created and shared with me :sunny:

Thanks for watching the session Lisa!!

2 Likes

Here is the Formative that I’m building now. I was able to embed a Quizlet that I didn’t even build, but was there. This makes it useful so that if something is created, you don’t have reinvent the wheel. :smile:Greek Tragedy Clone

5 Likes

You make the most beautiful formatives @Lisa_Scumpieru :heart_eyes: I love the pre-created study sets too!! They are such a bonus. Thanks so much again for sharing!

5 Likes

This is amazing! I had no idea that I could embed Quizlet cards. I use Quizlet all the time in my classroom!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you found this webinar useful @dhickey! There are so many amazing programs you can embed into your formatives now! Thanks for commenting and letting us know this was helpful :smile:

Have a great week!

Nicole

2 Likes

@dhickey you can embed (nearly) everything - even whole websites. :wink:

2 Likes

This was great! Makes the entire lesson interactive.:grinning:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for letting us know :smile:

Nicole

2 Likes

I have actually just made my first lesson post spring break with a Quizlet embedded into it. I am so excited! I hope they like it!

2 Likes

Sorry for my delay in responding @sduncan…I would love to see the formative you created :smile: Would you mind sharing it with us?

Nicole

1 Like