Embed with Thinglink!

Happy Monday Formative Community!

Please join Jill and me for a Virtual Learning Session this Wednesday, March 28 at 1:00pmPST/4:00pmEST!! We are going to show you how to embed Thinglink and share some other cool sites to embed with Formative.

You can join us live or later here. Also, if you are interested in joining the Virtual Learning Session as a guest, please either comment below, or send a message to me, Nicole, here in the Community :smile:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Sorry that we got cut short! We didn’t get to say goodbye in the live broadcast, so “Goodbye” and good luck with all your future ThingLink endeavors :smile: .

You know how to reach us if you have any questions, or just want to share…speaking of sharing, here is that formative I shared in the broadcast :wink:

Nicole & Jill

2 Likes

Thank you for introducing me to ThingLink!

2 Likes

No problem!!! We are happy to help :smile: Please share any ThingLink formatives you create too!!

1 Like

Very nice share, I love thinglinks as they are so versatile and make interactive presenting a breeze

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the feedback @niko! I totally agree! It has become one of my favorite sites to embed :smile:

Nicole

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Our 5th graders use Thinglink frequently right now and I am excited to use it with Formative next year when they are 6th graders and are in my classes.

3 Likes

Thanks so much the comment @Darcey_Teasdale. Thinglink is definitely my new go to site to embed with :smile: Just out of curiosity, do you have a Premium account, or use the free like I do?

2 Likes

I am Just using the free one.

3 Likes

Good to know :smile: Thanks so much for responding!

Nicole

2 Likes

This is really neat. I have started to explore ThingLink and will see what I can do with this in my content area.

1 Like