E-Learning with Goformative

I don’t know how everyone else out there is doing with E-Learning, but I have been utilizing Goformative and it is fantastic!

Here is a sample calendar (I removed all of the links): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-mjZ2-koUJ6GdlSPHLSKpRpQ_RaEv8gBaP1p56giTw4/edit?usp=sharing

Then, I have the kids take a picture of their homework or type in an answer everyday from their HW to see how they are doing.

I am loving the technology help from Goformative!

Quick question…does anyone know how to have a student “UNSUBMIT”…I allowed them to edit, but now there is a gray bar all the way across, so it is hard to tell if they did that assignment for the day without clicking it constantly.

1 Like

LOVE the calendar!! What a great way to visualize the work. I think I will do this for any future days outside the ‘free’ ones from the govt.

No way to unsubmit… BUT… I tell my students if they edit an assignment they’ve already submitted, to just type ‘regrade’ as a comment under the problem they want me to regrade. This is especially helpful with the problems that aren’t auto-graded (Show Your Work). I get an alert at the top of GoFo when I log in and I can click on the alert bubble message to go straight the problem that needs to be regraded.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

I love this idea! It’s super helpful for math when the work gets complex and typing in all of the answers can be tedious.

1 Like