Coming soon: NEW Formative certification process!

Hi everyone! :wave:

We are excited to share that we will be rolling out a NEW process for teachers to become Formative certified soon!

It has been a couple of years since our first cohort of Formative Certified Educators, and we feel that the time is right for a revamp. We are planning to make becoming certified more accessible, more straightforward, and possibly even a little more fun! :star_struck:

Please STAY TUNED for more details!

If you are already a Formative Certified Educator, then your status will not change, and we will be in touch very soon to ask for your feedback and input into the new process.

If you’re interested in learning more, let us know by commenting below. Thank you! :partying_face:

10 Likes

Yes please. I’m intereated

2 Likes

That will be a great update. I am interested in to get my certification as an advance user.
Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m excited to hear about this as I have a sneaking suspicion we may start virtually here in NJ. If I can advance any further than certified with access to premium features I will work towards that over the summer!

2 Likes

I am very interested. With our digital learning format these past few months, it would be great to learn to the certified level or am I already there???

2 Likes

I’m also interested!

2 Likes

I’m interested in learning more.

2 Likes

I’d like to learn more!

2 Likes

Yes, please!!! Looking forward to what it will look like.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m interested!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to learn more!

2 Likes

Possibly interested- depends on the timing of it. I’m doing doctoral work too, but keep me looped.

2 Likes

Very interested! Looking forward to seeing the updates!

2 Likes

Yes, please count me in!

2 Likes

Interested! Thanks! The previous process felt more like gate-keeping…

2 Likes

Definitely interested!

2 Likes

I’m interested! Please send me information.

2 Likes