Coding and Formatives. Bringing the two together

computerscience
webinar

Join me, David Platt (@herrplatt) on Tuesday, November 28 at 2:30 as I introduce coding and formatives. As the #HourofCode approaches, we’ll explore tools that are out there to get students involved with coding and how to bring these into the Formative environment. As we go through, we will create a complete experience that goes beyond the code and create a lesson that has students practicing reading, writing, and presenting skills.
See you then:

Awesome! I’ve loved the formatives you shared below and can’t wait to learn more about how you use Formative to enhance your web design class!

@dplatt What time zone?

I believe he’s referring to PST!

@dplatt Thank you for the webinar and the shared ressources! Tell your students to copy and paste the html code, then they should correct it :wink:

@dplatt…thank you so much for this Virtual Learning Session. My son and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it! I also wanted to let you know that I gave you a shout out on Facebook. Be sure to check out the post, like, and even share it :smile: The Formative Community really appreciate your contributions!!

Thank you! I’ll take a look in Fb.