Blue Question Numbers

It would be helpful if we had an option to change the Blue Question Numbers to have a) and b) etc. For instance, If I am building a test from a pdf and on question 5 I have two parts. It would be great if I could do a 5a) and a 5b).

It would be more user friendly and less confusing to students.

That is a great idea! I’ve simply been ‘covering’ the original numbers with the blue bubbles… or typing directions about which problem to refer.

Agree that it is a good idea. Much like @tricia.mintner I’ve been covering up the original numbers with the bubbles and adding things like "Based on your response to item 6, …)

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! We just discussed this today. It’s a pretty hefty development task, but definitely something we are willing to consider in the future. If anyone else would like to see this, make sure to chime and share your support!

I need this feature so bad for CIE past papers. Although students are ok it confuses me have them numbered different then the original question paper.
Thanks for bringing this up.

My students are begging for my blue bubbles to match the worksheets I upload.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! We just discussed this today. It’s a pretty hefty development task, but definitely something we are willing to consider in the future. If anyone else would like to see this, make sure to chime and share your support

Good morning! Is there an update on this? I know we’ve reached out within our district as well. Our Core Aligned Target Questions often use multilevel questions, and we’ve deployed them throughout the district. I know the technical reasons involve the fact that Formative doesn’t “see” the document you are enhancing.

Just adding my voice to the list! :slight_smile:

Robert