Background Pic?

A teacher friend of mine shared a Formative with me the other day that had a really cool background pic. She can’t remember how she set the pic, and we can’t figure out a way to change it. I would really like to replace it with another image of my choice. Does anyone know how to change the background pic associated with a Formative?

If it’s the header, it is in the bottom right of the header.

6 Likes

When you create a formative, it is on the left of the header. See the red frame that I put on the screenshot. :blush:

5 Likes

@Lisa_Scumpieru…Thanks for this info. Are you referring to on the formative itself?

@omerkarabacak…Thank you so much!!! This screenshot is so helpful! I already uploaded a background pic to my formative :slight_smile: Do you know if there is a way to make it go back to the default setting (clear the pic) by any chance? I uploaded the wrong pic for one of my formatives?

I will also ask in the General Use, but I thought I would ask you directly too. Thanks again!!!

Marco

2 Likes

@MarcusD I’m not sure if you sorted this out yet, but just in case you hadn’t I took a look and it seems as though it is not a feature that is available at this time.

That being said, if you visit this link http://www.htmlcsscolor.com/preview/gallery/F4F5F7.png you will find a png image that matches the original background colour of the Formative with no image (i.e. #F4F5F7) and should practically serve the same purpose.

Hope this helps and apologies if it was answered elsewhere.

6 Likes

@MarcusD Actually, Lisa did: Background Pic Template to Use

6 Likes

Thank you for template and the cool tutorial tool!

2 Likes

Great workaround Andrew!

3 Likes

@Andrew_MacLean Thank you so much for this workaround! I have not figured anything out as of yet, so this is very helpful! Now I have an easy solution :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for posting this here @michael.lutz!

2 Likes