On Wednesday, November 8th, at 6:00pm EST (3:00pm PST, 5:00pm CT), I will be hosting a virtual learning session highlighting a few exciting ways to use Formative for science!
I will share a few ways that I use Formative in my science class and then open the floor for questions or tips from you! You can watch and submit questions or comments during the broadcast by using YouTube’s chat feature at this link http://bit.ly/formativesciencesession
We are recording the session and I will post the link for the recording here after the broadcast. You can post your response to the recording directly on this thread.
I look forward to sharing my Formatives with you! See you there!
Update: @Science_Educators , watch the full webinar below!
During the session, we posed the following questions to the audience! Feel free to respond to any and all of them so we that we can better connect
- What’s one of your favorite things about teaching science?
- In what ways have you found Formative most useful for teaching science?
- In addition to Formative, what are some of your other favorite websites/apps for teaching science?
- Is there any topic you need help making a Formative for?
- Share time! Share a science teaching strategy, resource, quote, or formative that you love!