13 Awesome Ways To Use Formative for ESL

esl
webinar

Hello everyone. @msashlylcot, @david, and I just had a blast recording a webinar on using Formative for ESL. We used the collaborator’s tool to put together a Formative that is full of examples to use with English Language Learners but also can be used with many other disciplines. The webinar can be viewed at this link:

We would love to have you watch it and share your thoughts, questions, and ideas for using Formative with ELs. Please join us in helping other educators by responding with your amazing ideas.

The presentation can be found by following the following the link:

Here’s the clone link for the formative including all the ESL examples! Feel free to copy it to your Formative account and use it to share with your colleagues:

https://goformative.com/clone/GLDHSW

Hello. It says the video is restricted. Could you check to see that the video is not listed as Private and is listed as Public. That’s normally my issue.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for letting us know! We had it already marked as public so I am not sure why you are getting that message. I’ll try to send it to you directly. It’d be great to hear if anyone else has this issue!

I’m on the road. I will check when I get home. G

Everything looks fine on this end Lisa. I am going to send you the link through twitter to see if you can open it that way. Not sure what is going on. David are you able to check on your end? I simply shared the link you had sent me and I am able to open it just fine.

It’s working for me too! I already sent her the link :slight_smile:

Thanks. I won’t send it again then. Not sure why she can’t open it.

It’s working now. I don’t know what the issue was at work. Perhaps it was the end of the day and a Monday? :smile:

Awesome. Go figure. Technology mysteries.

The actual collaborative formative with ESL examples is now available in the original post above :point_up: Feel free to copy it to your account and share it with your colleagues :slight_smile:
@ESL_Educators

So many great ideas for our most fragile students. Thank you!